All Saints’ Church is an Episcopal Parish located in a serene wooded area of Princeton; adjacent to a 142-acre forested nature preserve. We seek to do God’s work in the world as a caring Christian community, valuing traditional Anglican liturgy, embracing challenging Christian education and treasuring artistic expression.
All Saints’ Church has a long history of offering outreach opportunities in many forms and sizes. We are active as individuals, as a local parish, as a member of the greater Episcopal Church and within the global community. Recently All Saints’ was designated a Jubilee Center by the Episcopal Church, which reflects our exceptional commitment to Outreach.
Over 50 years
Since our founding in 1960, All Saints’ Church has considered music to be of vital importance to our liturgy, and to our identity as Episcopalians. The primary aim of our music program is to offer praise, thanksgiving, penance, and supplication to God through sung worship. In so doing, we also hope to offer spiritual nourishment, healing, and enrichment to our congregation and community.
All Saints’ is blessed with a wonderful community of ministries that ensures the smooth functioning of the Lord’s work in our parish life.
On the calendar
- Centering Prayer Group
- Aug 23, 10:30 am
- This intimate, weekly group meeting is open to all who are interested in practicing the art of Centering Prayer.
- Holy Eucharist (Rite I)
- Aug 25, 8:00 am
- This small, intimate service uses traditional Elizabethan language and does not include music.
- Adult Forum
- Aug 25, 9:00 am
- The Adult Forum discusses a variety of topics, including issues of justice, current events, and issues important to the broader Episcopal Church. This meets at the same time as classes for youth and children.
- Holy Eucharist, Rite II
- Aug 25, 10:15 am
- Our main service uses contemporary language and is led by clergy, laypersons, and All Saints' choir. Childcare is available throughout the service.
- Coffee Hour
- Aug 25, 11:30 am
- Contemplative Prayer Group
- Aug 26, 7:00 pm
"I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” John 13:34-35